skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Take my advice, stay out of the ER. Next time you think I am having a heart attack DO NOT take me to the Emergency Room! As it turns out my ♥ is fine. I need to follow up with my doctor and get a cardio referral to figure out what the chest pain was but every cardiac test came back normal. (I hear snickering.... yes... I am *normal*... get over it!) Something tragic has happened. I am sick. I have a cold. Yes, a cold. I know... I NEVER get sick but apparently spending the night in a big building full of germs as people wake me up every 30 minutes is one way to make the unsickable sick! They got me. I suspect that I was implanted with something icky because I refused to receive the seasonal flu shot and the H1N1 shot. I am never sick so I didn't want them messing with my immune system. Do you think they took offense to that and exposed me to some horrible experimental germs that causes snot?
1 comments:
I went awhile back and they told me it was stress? As if! I mean what has changed?! My regular doc thinks it was some sort of MS or Lupus episode. I suppose I should get my testing done. On another note ER get me sick and I prefer to die at home healthy.
Post a Comment